Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PERSEDIAAN SEBELUM JADI PARENT

DUA's for the Family

For Children






surah al-Anbiya; 21:89

رَبِّ لاَ تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ
Rabbi la tadharni fardaw wa-anta Khairul Waritheen
(O my Lord! Leave me not without offsrping, though Thou art the Best of inheritors)





surah Saffat; 37: 100

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ الصَّالِحِينَ
Rabbi-habli minas-saliheen
(O my Lord! Grant me a Righteous (son))





surah al' Imran; 3: 38

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ
Rabbi habli mill-lidunka dhurriy-yata( n) Tayyibatah. Innaka Sami'ud-du'a
(O my Lord! Grant unto me from Thee a progeny that is pure: for Thou Art He that heareth prayer)





surah Furqan; 25: 74

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا
Rabbana Hablana min azwaajina wadhurriy-yatina, qurrata 'ayioni wa-jalna lil-muttaqeena Imaama
(O my Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous)





surah al-Baqarah; 2: 128

رَبَّنَا وَاجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَا أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَآ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ
Rabbana wa-j'alna Muslimayni laka ma min Dhurriyatina 'Ummatan Muslimatan laka wa 'Arina Manasikana wa tub 'alayna 'innaka 'antat-Tawwabu- Raheem
(Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful)





Sahih al-Bukhari
For the Protection of Children

أُعِيذُ كُمَا بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانِ وَ هَامَّةِ ، وَ مِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لامَّةٍ
U'idhuka bikalimatil lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wa min kulli 'ayinin lammah
(I seek refuge for you in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every bad eye)

Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) would seek protection for his grandsons; Hassan and Hussain (radiAllahu anhum) by the above du'a






surah Ibrahim; 14: 40-41

رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ
rabbij ja'alni muqeemus sal-laati wa min dhur-riyyati, rabbana wa taqabal du'a, rabbana-aghfirli wali wali dayya wa lil-mu'minina yawma yaqumul hisaab
(O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer. O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all))





surah al-Ahqaf; 46: 15

رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ
Rabbi 'Awzi'nî 'an 'ashkura Ni'mataka Allati 'an'amta 'alayya wa 'ala walidayya wa 'an 'amala salihaan Tardahu wa 'Aslih-li fi Dhurriyati 'Inni tubtu 'ilayka wa 'inni minaal-Muslimin
O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam




DOA FOR PARENT














surah bani Isra'il; 17: 24

رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا
Rabbir hamhuma kama Rabbayani Sagheera
(My Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood)





surah Nuh; 71: 28

رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَنْ دَخَلَ بَيْتِي مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلاَ تَزِدْ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلاَّ تَبَارًا
Rabbigh-fir li wali-walidayya, wali man dakhala baytina mu'minaw walilmu'mineena, wal mu'minati wala tazidiz-zalimeena illa tabara
(O my Lord! Forgive me, my parents, all who enter my house in Faith, and (all) believing men and believing women: and to the wrong-doers grant Thou no increase but in perdition!)





congratulations for new parents

بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لَكَ فِي الْمَوْهُوبِ لَكَ، وَ شَكَرْتَ الْوَاهِبَ، وَبَلَغَ سشُدَّهُ، وَ رُزِقْتَ بِرَّهُ
BarakAllahu laka fil-mahubi laka, wa shakartal-waahib, wa balaghal ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu
(May Allah bless you with His gift to you, and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years, and may you be granted its righteousness)





Reply of the parent being congratulated
Imam an-Nawawi's 'Kitabul athkar'

بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لَكَ وَ بَارَكَ عَلَيْكَ، وَ خَزَاكَ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا، وَرَزَقَكَ اللَّهُ مِثْلَهُ، وَ اَجْزَلَ ثَوَابَكَ
BarakAllahu laka wa baaraka 'alaiyka, wa jazakAllahu khairan, wa razaqakal-Llahu mithlahu, wa ajzala thawaabaka
(May Allah Bless you, and shower His Blessings upon you, and May Allah reward you and bestow upon you its like, and Reward you abundantly)


No comments: